Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ten Tasks in Ten Days Challenge

Gina over at The Shabby Chic Cottage is hosting a 'Ten Tasks in Ten Days Challenge' starting tomorrow. Here's the idea behind it: "Find ten tasks that need to be finished, and complete them in ten days. It's a steep challenge - but if you need a kick to break through procrastinating it's a GREAT way to get going. "

If you know me at all, then you know that procrastination is my downfall. Here's hoping the Ten in Ten Challenge will give me a little jump start. Here is my list:

1. Patch the pool filter
2. Make a chore chart
3. Make 3 scrub caps
4. Put away infant stuff
5. Wash and put up baby gates
6. clean out fridge
7. clean off dressers
8. catch up on laundry
9. clean baby's room
10. build & install clothes line


Once I started my list, I couldn't just stop at 10, no no no, I came up with 50 tasks that need to get done. Eeep! I think I need a personal assistant. Ha.

What are ten things you need to get done?

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! I gotta try it too... Thanks for the motivation :-)

    ReplyDelete