Saturday, September 4, 2010

10 Tasks in 10 Days: Round 2

Challenging myself to complete 10 tasks in 10 days a couple months ago really worked out well, so I'm going to do it again, starting tomorrow.  By September 14th I want to have the following completed:

1.  Kitchen unpacked
2. Master Closet organized
3. Furniture in their proper places
4. Washer & Dryer set up
5. Office unpacked
6. Take pics of projects/thrifty finds
7. Baby-proof rest of house
8. Go for walks every day (weather permitting)
9. Burn all photos to CD
10. Hang Pictures and Art

I better get started! (Yeah, I'm cheating, I'm getting a head start today) : D

2 comments:

  1. Dontcha love lists?! I need to make more lists rather than fly by the seat of my panties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! I don't like updating them when I don't get them done though. Oops!

    ReplyDelete