Monday, September 13, 2010

Nylon Hose Barbed Tee in 1/4"x 1/4" x 3/8"...

is sadly missing from the hardware shelf. In fact, I can't find one online either. This makes me sad. Very, very sad. Nearly sad enough to cry. In fact it isn't the first not so sad thing to make me cry lately. Maybe my 17 month menstrual hiatus is reaching its conclusion (that's also enough to make me want to cry). That may be too much info for many of you, but oh well. It's completely natural, and I'm a bit on the over-sharing,"crunchy" side anyway. Sigh. I needed that specific size barbed tee for the construction of my DIY diaper sprayer. Perhaps I can find a 1/4"x 1/4" x 1/4" MIP, then get a 1/4" to 3/8" MIP thingy? I don't know if I'm using that terminology correctly, but it makes sense to me at this moment. The search continues...



P.S. I need a nap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment