Sunday, September 26, 2010

Potty Pail Sprayer

Remember how hormonal sad I was a couple weeks ago when I couldn't find the right parts to make my own diaper sprayer? Well, I was tired of spending money on something that wasn't working, so I caved and bought a ready-made kit. I read reviews for several different brands, but settled on The Potty Pail Diaper Sprayer Hose because it had such good reviews and is a WAHM/WAHD company. It arrived quickly, came completely assembled, and included simple instructions. It took me about three minutes to install from start to finish. No joke. Do you know how much time I spent at the hardware store trying to make this myself? Hours. I kid you not.



Here is my pretty new sprayer. See? It even came with a hook to hang it. Love it! I've already used it on a diaper, and to rinse out the toilet after cleaning, and it worked like a charm. Living in a rental, I really like that it came with everything completely assembled, so when we move again I can just take the whole thing with us and replace the original toilet hose. I would absolutely recommend it.

Note: I paid full price for the product, and I'm not getting paid to review the Potty Pail Sprayer, I just like it so much that I wanted to share. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment