Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I've been Featured! and An Award!

My humble little blog has been getting an incredible number of hits the past few days since I posted my dryer ball tute. Now, my tutorial has been featured over at Fireflies and Jellybeans!  Wow, I'm so thrilled!



As if that weren't enough, I've also been given the Stylish Blogger Award by Sitting at Our Kitchen Table! It's been a good week for my blog!


Here are the required 7 things about me:

1) I'm a full time mom to this adorable little bundle of energy who rocks my world.

2) I live in a town called Holland, MI, where thousands and thousands of tulips bloom every May during the Tulip Time Festival.


3) Before I was a mother I was studying to be an Occupational Therapist, and I worked with abused and homeless teenage girls in a long-term shelter. I loved my job, and I still miss it and my girls.

4) I married this guy 4 months after I met him.


5) I'm a horrible house keeper. Cleaning is for the birds in my opinion.

6) I am, however, very good at putting things together. I am the resident handy-woman, and fixer-of-all-things.


7) I have a huge button collection. I haven't added to it in at least 10 years, and I've been using them up whenever possible, and yet I still have all of these. My favorite are antique colored glass, and antique black glass buttons. 


So there ya have it!


1 comment:

  1. Your son is cute as a button! And speaking of buttons, I LOVE your collection!

    ReplyDelete