Saturday, March 26, 2011

Last Round of Quiet Book Pages!

The final pages (queue the triumphant music please)


This page isn't educational per se, but it's fun, and I suppose we could use it to work on directions "Turn left." or "Go North" por ejemplo. The green felt is open on the left side to store the truck or a matchbox car or whatever.



I like this page. He's in his undies. :) Umbrella puzzle or a United States map just weren't doing anything for me.


I imagine this will be good when talking about weather and dressing appropriately for the season. I like the rain gear with leather boots and the overalls the best.


I was reaching for a V word, can you tell? I really like this one when all is said and done though. Kind of an I Spy page. The vacuum bag is closed with a magnet at the top so I can periodically change what's inside. I tried to hide the magnets though so little boys wouldn't eat the contents of the bag. Here's hoping.


Last but not least! The seasons wheel is velcro-ed on to the page. The wheel spins to show different seasons.
Ta da! Now, to assemble the book.

8 comments:

  1. Great job, I love the vacuum! Such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet idea, I need to do this for my busy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I LOVE the vacuum one!!Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! I made a couple of quiet books for my nephews-- if you want to check it out: http://valfrazier.blogspot.com/2011/03/quiet-book-finished-product.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still need to make one of these! Thanks for sharing... Stopping by from Momnivores Dilemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vacuum! Great job! Stopping by from Creative Juice.

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO cute!! Great Job! I would love if you linked it up to "What's in Your Garden"!

    http://my-gardenofeden.blogspot.com/2011/03/whats-in-your-gardenlinky-party-3.html

    Thanks!

    Abbi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lyndsey=

    Thanks for linking to Creative Juice! I like that spin dial for the year at the end of the post...

    ReplyDelete