Monday, July 28, 2014

Two at a Time

       Isn't it interesting how quickly two good choices turn into three or four good choices? Just one good choice could go either way and be used as an excuse to indulge later, but If I make two good choices in a row? I don't want those good decisions to go to waste! I think a good goal for someone wanting to get healthier would be to make at least 2 healthy choices each day. They could be small things like skipping sugar in your coffee and going for a walk around the block, or eating fruit when you'd normally have something processed.
       It's been 6 1/2 weeks now, I'm down 9 pounds (though my loose clothes make it seem like more), and my gut is MUCH happier. Yesterday and today I've had a ton of energy in the morning. I am NOT a morning person, so any time I feel energized in the morning, it's a noteworthy event. 
   What good decisions will you make today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment